Graphic Design Intern
Position: Graphic Design Intern
International Bar Coding Systems and Consulting (IBC) is an inventory management, data collection, labeling, bar coding and Point-of-Sale (POS) solution provider.
IBC is searching for a graphic design intern to assist in the design of brand management & packaging. Duties may extend to advertising, print media, consumables design, and digital graphics. The intern will work alongside the marketing and sales team and provide input on creative matters. IBC employees work on confidential projects and will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements. Strict respect of confidentiality requirements is expected.
A successful design intern must be organized, detail-oriented, a creative thinker, and focused on results.
- Currently enrolled in a Graphic Design program at a College or University – 2nd year min.
- Knowledge of design and branding is required
- Basic web and HTML skills is a plus
- Flash video creation experience
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- Photography experience
- Video editing experience is a plus
- Experience or interest in wine industry is a plus