Datalogic Memor X3 Data Collector – Windward Compatible
The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to strengthen Datalogic’s value proposition in the area of compact and lightweight terminals. The Memor X3 mobile computer is offered with a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options, including an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All of the Memor X3 scan engines feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
The Memor X3 mobile computer stands out with its long-lasting battery options (1430 and 2300 mAh), for its Wi-Fi connectivity IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, for its bright 2.4” QVGA touchscreen, and for its performance, powered by a 806 MHz processor.
• Ergonomic, compact and robust
• Reading options: Laser; Wide 2D Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
• Two battery options: 1430 mAh and 2300 mAh
• Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
• 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
• Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
• Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
• 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
• 512 MB Flash memory
• User-accessible micro SD memory slot
• 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete
• Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
• IP54 protection class