SigLite® LCD 1×5 is Topaz’s low-cost, pressure-sensitive electronic signature capture pad. It features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem® LCD tablet but with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the more rugged digitizing pen and inert tempered glass surface of the SignatureGem tablet series.
Featuring an LCD touchpad and stylus, these models show the signature on the signature pad, as well as the computer screen.
The Topaz SigLite® LCD 1×5 is a small electronic signature capture pad with transflective LCD that displays “electronic ink” under the pen tip during signing.
Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens and select preferred options.
– 3rd-generation touch-screen signing surface for cost efficiency
– LCD display for customization
– Small size and weight for portability
– High-quality biometric and forensic capture
– Topaz software suite bundled at no additional cost for complete signing and signature solution customization techniques