(Enterprise Computing, Rugged Mobility, Inventory Management, Networking, Security) Our On-Site Consulting service provides for an extensive in depth site survey to provide clear and concise data analytics for tangible benefits of updating non-existent or legacy equipment.
Key Areas of Focus
- Map new technology for existing businesses.
- Repair, replace or upgrade advisement.
- Incorporate existing technology to update processes.
- Data management required to make informed decisions.
- Future data requirements to ensure compliance.
Key IBC benefits:
IBC has an intimate understanding of the Waste, Scrap, Hauling Industry with 20+ years experience.
IBC is a master designer of data collection and tracking systems to incorporate true Track and Track programs without outrageous expenditures to ensure a timely Return On your Investment (ROI).
25% of Consulting fees can be applied toward future work, goods, or services purchased from IBC if RFP is enacted to become a project.
On Site Consulting Deliverables:
- Technology implementation budget
- Workflow Analysis
- Replace or upgrade Legacy Technology Advice
- Suggested R.O.I. based on known and future data stream requirements
- Suggested requirements for issuing Request For Proposal (RFP)