IBC and COVID-19
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and are pleased with some of the latest developments that see progress made starting in the initial outbreak areas. While ensuring the stability of our customers’ businesses and the safety of our employees, we have had no disruptions to our supply and production at this time. Below you will find some actions we are taking to ensure both business continuity and the well-being of our employees.
- We are in contact with our raw material suppliers to monitor the situation on an ongoing basis. Based on the current situation we expect to maintain usual supply levels. We have talked to all of our critical suppliers and they are not experiencing disruptions at this time. We have a diverse supplier base and multiple sources for most of our raw materials to better protect you and us against unplanned disruptions.
- Our operations team has specific business continuity plans in place. Our scale and ability to leverage our plant and distribution center network provides us and our customers with a distinct advantage. Should a product line be impacted, we have flexibility to move production from site to site to accommodate. We are continuing to build inventory in our network in the event of a disruption.
- Our operations have taken the following steps to limit the spread of the coronavirus: limited visitors to IBC, increased frequency of hand cleaning at each site, all employees who can work from home have been permitted to do so and nearly all meetings have been made virtual, instead of face-to-face.
- Customer service is fully operational during this time.
- A dedicated team has been set up to monitor COVID-19 developments, and to proactively manage any necessary preventative measures.
- We have eliminated credit card fees for our customers to offer more flexibility.
We remain committed to providing you the very best in quality products and services. As this situation is non-stationary, we will keep you informed of any updates to our plans. As always, please feel free to reach out to IBC sales or customer service with any questions.